Name: Mubarak Musaed Ahmed Al-gahdari
Mobile No.: 00967770870250
Marital status: single
Date of Birth: 1/1/1987.
Address: Sana'a, ramh St.
• Bachelor in General Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S) from Sana'a University, 2013.
• Internship Certificate from Sana'a University for one year after graduate study.
• Course in Urgent Treatment and Behaviors from the Yemeni Red Cross Society.
• Courses in advanced and basic trauma live support from AL-thawra Modern General hospital.
• Courses in emergency medicine from Medical Association and Students Union in Sana'a University.
• Course in human development.
• Courses in English language and Computer.
• Course in general administration and economic health.
• Courses in radiology from Al-thawra general modern hospital.
• GP (resident doctor) in AL-thawra Modern General Hospital in the renal and urological center for the last three years( ICU, hem dialysis, peritoneal dialysis, radiology part, kidney transplantation, nephrology ward).
• GP doctor in police hospital in the medical ward and nephrology for one year.
• Teacher in Al- hikmah collage, departments of nursing and pharmacology for one year.
• House officer in many government hospitals at Sana'a capital for 1 year as partial fulfillment of the M.B.B.S.
Languages and Skills:
Excellent at spoken and written English language,
Excellent at Arabic and English communication skills with all society's classes (clients),
Very good at computer and application programs,
An excellent secretary and a good automatic and handy organizer of data,
The ability for dealing with others,
Working under any circumstances.
certificates of Attendance:
Certificate of attendance in 1st Yemeni renal disease and renal transplantation congress.
Certificates of attendance in 5th and 6th Yemeni urological congresses.
Certificate of attendance in 23rd graduation of scientific congress on faculty of medicine in Sana'a University.
Certificate of attendance in 1st Yemeni congress for hepatic disease.
Certificate of attendance in Association of outcome of 22nd and 23rd graduation of Sana'a University.
Certificate of attendance from Yemen ADS organization in infection control.
Researches and presentations during graduate study:
Study of the educational status of community medicine among of medical students in faculty of medicine in Sana'a University as graduate research, 2011.
Postpartum hemorrhages 2009,
Malaria among Yemeni patient 2010,
Nutritional deficiency disease among the infant and children 2009,
Health reproduction and family planning 2011,
Cloning and genetics information2008,
Brain tumors 2012